Foundation Crack Expert Group concrete repair training courses
At Foundation Crack Expert Group, we are well aware that having good knowledge in the foundation crack repair field is important and the technical aspect cannot be improvised. For this reason, we offer training courses that teach you the different foundation crack repair techniques in the residential sector.
Technical training: Experience that guarantees quality
Our training courses are designed to train people who want to learn or improve in the field of foundation or wall crack repair.
Only experienced Foundation Crack Expert Group technicians from one of our centers that have received the authorized training and applicator certification will be able to train you effectively. All the technical training courses in wall or floor crack repairs have the same requirements met by the Foundation Crack Expert Group.
Training: High-pressure concrete crack injection technique
The Foundation Crack Expert Group training courses will enable you to acquire all high-pressure injection techniques for the lasting repair of concrete cracks. High-pressure injection is a crack repair technique that has been approved by Foundation Crack Expert Group specialists for many years.
Come and learn this technique yourself with our training.
The training program and its modalities
2019 training dates
- Wednesday 1nd to Friday 3rd – May
- Wednesday 5th to Friday 7th – June
- Wednesday 17 to Friday 19 – July
- Wednesday 28 to Friday 30 – August
- Wednesday 25 to Friday 27 – Septembre
Our training terms of payment
- Duration: 3 days
- Cost: $3000 + taxes
- Payment methods: cash or credit card
- Reservation : 1 877 357-XXXX Show, ext. 124 (no charge)
A deposit of $500 + taxes is required to approve your reservation. Please note that this amount is non-refundable. The balance ($2500 + taxes) must be paid, at the latest, the morning of the training. A receipt will be issued for each amount.
Companies wishing to provide their employees with the training will be able to register at an additional cost of $1000 per person.
Program: Technical training (1 day)
- Concrete: advantages and disadvantages;
- The concrete crack phenomenon;
- Deterioration, prevention is best;
- How to accurately diagnose the problem;
- Corrective and alternative measures;
5.1 High-pressure and low-pressure injection;
5.2 Polyurethane and epoxy;
5.3 Waterproofing membrane;
5.4 Should we proceed from inside or outside?
- Methodology of sealing techniques;
- Demonstration of the products used.
Program: Practical training (2 days)
A two-day introduction to the high-pressure injection technique is planned to familiarize you with the technique. A technician with experience in the residential sector provides support throughout the introduction.
Major advantages of our training
Everyone who takes our foundation crack repair training receives ongoing technical support. Foundation Crack Expert Group provides support throughout the training and remains at your disposal to answer all your questions.
The purpose of our training is to provide you with the most appropriate solutions to your needs and enable you to acquire better knowledge and experience in the field. At Foundation Crack Expert Group, we are committed to your company’s success and development.
To register for one of our training courses or get answers to your questions, contact one of our specialists now!
Crack repair equipment
We also sell all equipment and products related to concrete crack repair
Here is an example of a starter kit that will allow you to repair four 8-foot cracks:
- 1x Polyurethane Injection Pump (Professional Grade) $2,500.00
- 2x Cleaner & Rinse Pump CST-Durasol 0.945 Liter ($60.00/ch) $120.00
- 1x Flexible Polyurethane 3.78 Liter CST-PU400 Hydrophilic Injection Resin $100.00
- 5x Hydraulic Grease Coupler ($3.00/ch) $15.00
- 100x Mechanical injection port 3/8 “-2” ($0.65/ch) $65.00
- 100x Mechanical injection port 3/8 “-6” ($1.25/ch) $125.00
- 2x 3/8″ x 10″ SDS+ ($13.00$/ch) $26.00
- 4x Epoxy cartridge 280ml ($18.50/ch) $74.00
Total (taxes not included) $3,025.00
Once your polyurethane injection pump is acquired, you only have to buy the products.
The product cost for each 8-foot crack is approximately $70 to $100.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org