House foundation: helpful information
Discover all the helpful information concerning your house foundation with the Foundation Crack
Expert Group. Learn how to spot cracks in your walls or foundations and contact a specialist before they further deteriorate the structure of your home.
House foundation experts at your service
Canada’s climate and major temperature variations are among the leading causes of cracks on house foundations or walls. Other causes originate from the construction of the foundations themselves, as well as from the quality of the materials used.
Although some cracks may be of no apparent severity to the structure of your home, others may have more damaging consequences. Starting with thermal insulation that can quickly raise the cost of your bills. Or water infiltrations, which in the medium and long term can weaken the structure of your home and cause irreparable damage.
But how can you diagnose a crack that needs to be repaired from harmless one that doesn’t cause any major concerns?
House foundation crack repairs: all our solutions
- Cracked foundation inspection: Discover why a cracked foundation inspection is important and the benefits of getting it done early.
- High-pressure injection or low-pressure injection: Learn more about high and low-pressure injection techniques for effective foundation or wall crack repairs.
- Polyurethane injection or epoxy injection: Discover the differences between flexible polyurethane injection and epoxy injection for repairing cracks.
- Water test: With a water test, you can find out if a house foundation crack will risk a negative impact to your walls. Learn more about water test techniques with Foundation Crack
- Precast concrete foundation or concrete block foundation: Learn how to differentiate between precast concrete foundations and concrete block foundations to diagnose the type of crack repair that will be required.
Helpful information from Foundation Crack
With the Foundation Crack
Expert Group, rest assured that you will get advice from industry specialists, who have the qualifications to answer you, as well as carry out your repairs. Over the years, Foundation Crack
Expert Group has developed extensive experience in high and low-pressure injection techniques to master house foundation and wall cracks. Our many offices throughout Quebec and Ontario have made Foundation Crack
Expert Group a territory-wide presence. As such, our experts can restore your house foundations, no matter where you live.
For any additional information or to request a quotation, contact one of our specialists across Quebec. For fast, efficient and long-lasting foundation crack repairs, you can trust Foundation Crack